Unioil Supply operates based on a QHSE Management System that meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 international standards and which are certified by DNV GL.
At Unioil Supply, we have developed and implemented a QHSE Management System for the company’s supply of fuel products and related services, to document best business practices, better satisfy the expectations of our customers and to improve the overall management of the company.
The QHSE Management System of Unioil Supply A/S meets the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, which are both certified by DNV GL.
We ensure that our QHSE policy is communicated and understood at all levels of the organization through documented training, regular communication, and reinforcement during annual employee performance reviews.
Our management reviews the QHSE policy during management review meetings to determine the policy’s continuing suitability for the organization.
Our QHSE Policy
The QHSE Management System is based on the QHSE policy of Unioil Supply. The QHSE policy includes the following statements:
- We build and maintain a quality, healthy and safe working environment
- We are committed to be a socially and environmentally responsible company
- We comply with all legal requirements applicable to our operations
- We strive to implement recognized industry best practices relevant to our business
- We communicate in an open, timely and factual manner
- We use clearly defined objectives and targets to fix our QHSE position
- We are truly committed to zero defects, accidents and spills
- We educate our staff in accordance with our training policy
- Management and employees will lead by example in all QHSE-related issues
Please contact Unioil Supply for more information about our QHSE Management System: email@example.com or (+45) 88 82 81 81.